SuiteCRM was released as version 7.0 on Oct 21, 2013 providing upgrade paths to existing SugarCRM users. It is a popular software fork for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, SugarCRM. It started being used widely after SugarCRM stopped developing its open source version. SuiteCRM Integration is an open source and free alternative application that is still based on the previous open source release while shipping with additional modules. Also, it made extensive bug fixes and other improvements to the core functionality.
SuiteCRM includes the latest SugarCRM Community Edition release and the following additional modules:
- PDF Templates
- Google Maps
- Teams Security
- Responsive Theme
- Outlook Plugin
Benefits of SuiteCRM Integration
Some CRM has been developed completely as open source, while some as a hybrid of open source and privately developed code. The benefits of open source CRM are as follows:
- Low cost or free: most of the open source applications are available to users for free. Some developers fix a paid fee for those who want higher levels of support, still giving away the basic code for free. Users can save a lot on licensing fees if they can modify the open source code to their advantage.
- Customizable: the open source code can be tweaked and turned into however required. If users have an exact idea of what is required, and do not want any extra parts, then CRM open source is of great help. Lot of openly available code can make it easier to develop complex applications.
- No commitment: a licensing commitment of a few months is usually quoted by commercial CRM vendors, which means users may sometimes end up paying for a system that they might not use. Whereas there is no time commitment required by open source CRM. So users can use it for however long as they want and stop using it without paying any penalty.
- It provides different versions with various opportunities for the same cost.
- Provides focused marketing and sales automations.
- It provides workflow monitoring.
- Provides high security level.
- Offers mobile access and diverse extensions.
- Its integration with different add-ons enhances functionality.
- Its customer-oriented approach offers positive buying experience and high client loyalty.
- Provides easy migration from SugarCRM to SuiteCRM.
SuiteCRM Asterisk Integration
SuiteCRM Asterisk integration improves the efficiency of a user’s phone communication by giving more information and options for each call made or received. It gives a very new experience of effective phone communication right in the user’s CRM (say SuiteCRM) and drives business processes to advanced standards. All the incoming and outgoing calls are recorded to make them available in the future for any kind of analysis (like callinize). It provides call logs, call history, click to call and popups like callinize. It supports CRM phone integration, SIP phone extension, VtigerCRM phone integration and CRM SMS integration.
Advantages of SuiteCRM Asterisk integration:
- All the information is available on user’s fingertips on call PopUp.
- User gets better call statistics report.
- It helps deliver excellent customer service via phone by managing incoming and outgoing calls.
- It displays call screen popups (caller’s name) for inbound calls.
- User can get quick access to the latest and related notes.
- It helps save a lot of time by processing new and existing phone numbers via SugarCRM (SuiteCRM).
SuiteCRM Integration Partnership
SuiteCRM Integration Partnership is a new programme where user listing is added to its SuiteCRM Integration Partnership, which makes SuiteCRM more functional. This idea was introduced to co-promote the products and help its partners also succeed.