While thinking of Google fonts, the very first thing which strikes your mind is that only designers should be interested in it. Well, could be true, but there are bloggers, us who look for the best Google fonts for headings or headlines to zing the blogs with glamorous typography.
Here’s the catch:
The reality is that headlines play a more important role than you can imagine. Like a slow loading site could kick away your visitors, a poor headline font could do similar things. Thus, you shouldn’t choose a font which doesn’t look right or make the title of the blog very small. In order to make your blog awesome, you need an appealing title and beautiful font. Basically, a headline font should be:
The best part is that Google web font library presents you with plethora of fonts to select from. Usually bloggers use headlines font linked to their WordPress theme because in general they don’t have any idea about the changing of fonts. For those who have no idea about it can also make use of WordPress plugins to include Google font to your site.
Check out the list for best Google fonts for those who are looking for something unique and different:
- Roboto Condensed- A good looking font perfect for long headlines.
- Fira Sans- If you’re looking for something different, then this is your font.
- Lora- The awesome font is apt for titles, heading and even body.
- Signika- A great and worth trying font for your site.
- Cabin- For those who want bigger and bolder fonts, Cabin is great. The semi bold version is more appealing.
- Oswald- It is one of the most widely used fonts for headlines.
- Droid Serif- It is yet another popular and great looking font, specifically for your blog titles.